Clinical Documentation and Point of Care Charting
DeVero offers the only forms-based EMR in the industry. This means your clinicians “chart” electronically on a familiar-looking document that they already know. The result is faster training, quicker deployment, and higher clinician satisfaction.
DeVero Standard Forms
DeVero standard forms include libraries for Home Health, Hospice, Pediatric home care, and more. From start of care assessments to routine notes, DeVero has a flexible and complete library.
Agency Specific Forms
If your agency provides unique services or has unique documentation needs, DeVero can recreate your paper forms as part of your EMR documentation system. Plus, your state, community, and Medicaid-waiver forms are available and integrated with your EMR.
Your local, state, or agency-specific forms, including:
- State programs
- Medicaid waiver programs
- Patient consent to treat
- Specialty-outcome forms
- Community based care
- Your agency-specific forms designed to meet your needs
Choose from industry-leading Briggs forms libraries your agency has come to know and trust; now in a convenient and efficient electronic format.
Briggs Home Health Suite:
- OASIS forms
- Discharge summary
- Routine notes for nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, social work, and home health aides
Briggs Hospice Suite:
- Routine notes
- Documentation for nurses, hospice aides, chaplain, social work, and volunteers
- IDT/IDG notes
If you prefer Med-Pass forms, you’ll find:
- Clinical notes for all disciplines: nursing, therapy, social work, home health aides
- Documentation forms for all members of the hospice team in electronic format: nursing, therapy, social work, chaplain, volunteer
- Inter Disciplinary Team notes
- Pediatric-specific assessments and routine documentation